||- A man and a woman have sex on a bed. The man is shown thrusting into the woman from behind. They are also briefly shown in a missionary position, only the man's buttocks and woman's breast's visible.
- Two men have sex. Some clear thrusting is seen, though most of the sex is played off the pleasured facial expressions of the men. Both men are apparently naked, though no real nudity shown.
- A teenage boy and a teenage girl have sex in a car, but only implied action seen
- A young man and young woman have sex in a bed. Again just action without any real nudity shown.
- A woman takes her clothes off when she gets into a bath, breasts and buttocks glimpsed.
||- Scenes of shootings result in blood wounds and gory spillage.
- The strongest scene involves a murder where the victim's insides have been smeared around a room, with entrails draped around walls. The scene, though graphic and disturbing, is relatively brief.
- Bloody detial of people being shot in the head, with some gory images repeated throughout.
- Strong autopsy gore, including an instance involving a dead child having its head sawn open and a brain dissection. These scenes, though they may be upsetting to some viewers, generally fall within the boundaries of adult crime-thriller filmed content and are narratively justified rather than gratuitous.
||- Frequent use of strong language.
Goddamn, Jesus Chr*st
||Brief scenes showing drinking, not excessive
||- The serial killer theme brings a strong and pervading sense of threat. Characters are often seen in danger or fighting for their lives.
- Emotive themes such as assisted suicide, terminal illness, self-harm and euthanasia come up.